Outsourcing Work Through the Online


My first outing in outsourcing was before I knew anything about internet marketing. I read a blog post on the blog of Tim Ferriss and went through my head that I could hire the people to go to India for me ... and leave it all without leaving my apartment.

I had an internship in a gym in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and one of my tasks were to create a calendar with all upcoming events related to the gym. In a moment of genius (or lazy), I decided to try the topic of "outsourcing" to create our event calendar.

I had someone from India Brickyard since my instructions to them and waited patiently, my schedule was finished.

48 hours later it was done - and precisely my specifications. It was amazing. I know that many people are horror stories of outsourcing (and I, but that's another post), but my first experience was impeccable. Needless to say - I loved it.

Since then, I have hundreds of outsourced projects to people around the world, Romania, the Philippines and India. I designed logos, web pages created, encoded applications, link building was done and more than I remember at this point.

I was very experienced in the "art" of outsourcing - and so, Michael had asked me to write a message on a few tips for better outsourcing - like a nightmarish experience to ensure avoid and enjoy real benefits outsourcing you can And your company.

Where there are people to work for you

There are two great sources to find employees online and I will describe a few:
Upwork: Although my experience is relatively limited, have made great success with the employees from there. Usually, they are the least expensive but provide a good quality work. Upwork also followed the internal time and take screenshots of your office workers while they work, so you know you're in the job.

Outsourcing companies: There are some companies that offer the virtual employee. I can share some company’s examples herein below:

Staff-India,   Virtual Employee




Craigslist - Though it's not really "outsourcing" as Craigslist nor generally local folks listed here because it's very, very useful staff resources. You can still get the cheap labour, and depending on the size of a city where you live, you can usually get answers very quickly. However, I will say that Craigslist is best to find employees who are (face to face) local as Craigslist does not protect you like freelance, upworks when you hire someone online for you to work.

Best of luck!

Comments